Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fun Stuff

I haven't been able to post in a while--it's been hard catching up with things lately! Hopefully when school is out, I'll be able to post more.  These are just a few things I've made lately. I actually had fun making these. Enjoy!

For a Lego and Star Wars fan.  I really just know R2D2, the rest not sure! The mom lent me the toys to "copy". All characters made of modeling chocolate
R2D2, my favorite of all the 4 characters--he was the easiest one to make!
Angry Bird cake! Again, characters are made of modeling chocolate
Don't ask me about the name of the characters because I don't know..haha...yup all chocolate :)
The pigs!

Shoes and butterfly cupcakes for bridal shower. Shoes and butterflies were made of modeling chocolate
More cupcakes; flowers are made of modeling chocolate, the damask pattern is actually a sugar sheet. This picture doesn't do it justice.  The vibrant color of the rose with the damask pattern, looked really really nice!
Dress cake :)




No comments:

Post a Comment